for spray Surplus @ 30 ml /15 liter of water or Drenching- 400ml/ acre
Method of application
1. It fulfils the requirements of all micronutrients
2. It makes crops to develop resistance to pests & diseases, improves overall health, growth & development of crops
Compatible with pesticides
Frequency of application
2 to 3 applications during crop growth preferably at pre-flowering, flowering, and fruit formation stage.
Vegetables, Cereals, pulses, oilseed and fruit crops
1. It helps to reduce the abiotic and biotic stress.
2. Increase chlorophyll levels it helps in photosynthesis
3. Improves absorption and transport of nutrients.
4. Enhances flowering and retention of flowers and fruits.
5. Improves the quality and quantity of yield.
The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.