Sulphur Mills Bulton (Thiophanate Methyl 70% WG) 500 g
- Special Remark: The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
- Extra description: BULTON is a cost effective, protective, curative and eradicative multipurpose fungicide which has a broad spectrum control for a number of diseases
- Applicable crops: Bottle gourd
- Frequency of application: Depends on pest incidence or severity of disease.
- Compatibility: Compatible with most Pesticides
- Spectrum: Bottle gourd: Anthracnose
- Method of application: Spray
- Dosage: 400 g/acre
- Chemical composition: Thiophanate Methyl 70% WG