Proper advice from Agri doctor on every problem of crop
100% Original Product with Free Home Delivery
Do crop planning with accurate weather information
Farming updates, schemes and plans through Krishi gyan video
60 lakh farmers trust Agrostar
How to Use
Total Viable Count (N, P, K and Zinc Bacteria) or (N and P Bacteria) or (N and K Bacteria) 5.0 x 10*6; Total Organic Carbon%, Minimum 14; Total Nitrogen (as N)%, Minimum 0.8 Total Phosphate (as P2O5)%, Minimum 0.5 Total Potash (as K2O)%, Minimum 0.8 NPK Nutrients - Total N, P2O5 and K2O nutrient (Minimum) 3%
10-20 kg/acre as per requirement of crop/soil test report.
Method of application
Broadcasting and Soil Banding.
Sanchaar is an eco-friendly microbial organic soil conditioner that supports soil and plant health.
• It acts on the plant rhizosphere to create a beneficial environment for meristem root growth.
• Sanchaar allows for enhanced organic mineralization and helps to increase the soil biodiversity.
• Sanchaar decreases the water usage and increases water holding capacity, aeration as well as aerobic conditions in the soil which gives better results in germination.
Compatible with organic ferilizer
Suitable for all crops
• It helps to reduce abiotic stress like drought, excess rains, unfavourable pH, excess EC, salinity of soil etc.
• Sanchaar enhances the solubility and availability of nutrients like Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium. It helps to maintain Carbon and Nitrogen ratio in the soil., as well as synthesizing growth promoting hormones.
• Ingredients of Sanchaar are naturally derived from the environment and are scientifically formulated to accelerate fertilizer plant uptake, nutrient mineralization and ion exchanges in the soil.
The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.