Proper advice from Agri doctor on every problem of crop
100% Original Product with Free Home Delivery
Do crop planning with accurate weather information
Farming updates, schemes and plans through Krishi gyan video
60 lakh farmers trust Agrostar
"1 Iris Polymers Industries Pvt. Ltd. Assured warranty on Pyramid & Prime quality Products.
2 Warranty will be considered from the invoice to the farmer by Retailer.
3 Direct sale from company to farmer, date of delivery shall be considered for warranty period
4 Warranty is applicable on Prime & Pyramid Mulching products for UV degradation for stipulated warranty period.
5 Warranty Policy will be considered only below use of 1500 PPM level of Pesticides.
6 Film degradation above 50 degree Celsius does not cover under warranty.
7 Wrong Installation of Mulch film does not cover under warranty policy i. e. (sharped edged rocks, stubble & plant debris), soil should be moist & Uniform.
8 Damage due to the Rain, Natural disaster, Hail storm and Animal damage is not considered under warranty policy
9 Agrostar-Iris field team will do an insepect angaist any wrranty claim.
The information offered here is for reference only and depends exclusively on soil type and climatic conditions. Always refer to product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
5 Months warranty ** Please refer Warranty Card
Country of Origin
1) Laying mulch in the early morning and evening is more beneficial.
2) Mulch must be stretched and tightened properly while laying.
3) Fold and place the mulch in a proper designated area after use.
4) Make sure to collect leftovers from the soil after hole punching on mulch.
5) In case of cleaning drip pipes with any acidic substance then it must be done before laying of mulch.
6) Mulch must be laid on soil after cleaning the bed or removal of sharp and pointed substances.
7) Use a hole punching machine for making holes on mulch and in round shapes to avoid future cracks.