Indofil Sprint (Mancozeb 50% + Carbendazim 25% WS) 100 g
- Chemical composition: Mancozeb 50% + Carbendazim 25% WS
- Dosage: Groundnut, Rice, wheat: 3.0-3.5 gm /kg seed; Potato: 60-70 gm/100 kg cut tuber; Black gram, Bangal Gram, Soybean, Onion, Maize, : 3.0 gm /kg seed
- Method of application: Seed treatment
- Spectrum: Groundnut: Collar rot, Dry root rot, Tikka leaf spot
Potato Late blight,Black scurf
Paddy (Rice): Brown Spot, Blast, Sheath Blight
Wheat: Loose smut
Black gram: Root rot, Collar rot
Bengal gram: Dry Root rot, Collar rot
Soybean: Root rot, Collar rot
Maize: Seed rot, Seedling blight
- Compatibility: It is compatible with commonly used pesticides. It is not compatible with lime sulphur and Bordeaux mixture or alkaline solutions.
- Duration of effect: 10 days
- Frequency of application: Depends on pest incidence or severity of disease.
- Applicable crops: Groundnut, Potato, Paddy (Rice), Wheat, Black gram, Bengal gram, Soybean, Onion, Maize.
- Extra description: Improves the Seed germination and crop stand. Supplies ‘Mn’ and ‘Zn’ nutrition to the plants
- Special Remark: The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.