Crystal Bavistin (Carbendazim 50% WP) 50 g
- Chemical composition: Carbendazim 50% WP
- Dosage: 100-150 g/acre or 10-15 gm/pump
- Method of application: Spray
- Spectrum: For controlling foliar diseases
- Compatibility: Compatible with most chemicals
- Frequency of application: Depends on pest incidence or severity of disease.
- Applicable crops: Paddy, Cotton, Groundnut, Sugarbeet, Peas, Cluster Bean
- Extra description: Must be applied as soil drench for root rot and wilt
- Special Remark: The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.