Proper advice from Agri doctor on every problem of crop
100% Original Product with Free Home Delivery
Do crop planning with accurate weather information
Farming updates, schemes and plans through Krishi gyan video
60 lakh farmers trust Agrostar
Total Nitrogen-13.0%min,(Nitrate(No3)-4.4%,Ammoniacal(NH4)-8.6%), Phosphorus (as P2O5) 40.0% min,Water soluble potash (as K2O) 13.0 min
Foliar Spray-1 kg/acre, Drip/Drenching application: - 5-10 g per liter /water Or 15-25 kg/acre, Please use as per soil test report or agri expert’s recommendations.
Method of application
Spray, Fertigation & Drenching
• It is mixed grade with 1:3:1 ratio of NPK, higher content of phosphorus.
• Specialty grade with micronutrient additives to make available Micronutrients.
• It helps improve flowering, early fruit formation and fruit development in plants.
• It reduces flower dropping & increases fruit setting and also helps to strengthen crop shoots.
This is generally compatible and can be mixed with commonly used pesticides, fungicides and other fertilizers except those that contain Sulphur, Calcium and Lead compounds.
Avoid direct mixing into chemicals,it is always recommended to make separate water solutions and mix in sprayer water while spraying only.
Frequency of application
3 - 4 applications depending on crop growth stage and crop life.
13:40:13 is a general purpose formula with a balanced nutrient ratio for All Crops.
• Works as starter fertilizer to encourage root development with high phosphate content for all crops.
• Increases plant resistance to diseases and pests.
• Dissolves quickly in water, free from harmful heavy metals such as lead, arsenic and completely free from chloride.
The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.