Proper advice from Agri doctor on every problem of crop
100% Original Product with Free Home Delivery
Do crop planning with accurate weather information
Farming updates, schemes and plans through Krishi gyan video
60 lakh farmers trust Agrostar
Total Nitrogen (all in nitrate(No3))13.0% min.Water Soluble potash (as K2O)45.0% min.
Foliar Spray-1 kg/acre, Drip/Drenching application: - 5-10 g per liter /water Or 15-25 kg/acre, Please use as per soil test report or agri expert’s recommendations.
Method of application
Spray, Fertigation & Drenching
• Acts as a flowering and fruiting booster.
• Useful at post bloom and physiological maturity stage.
• It helps to strengthen crop shoots, resist abiotic stress conditions.
• Improving flower quality,flower size & Fruit size.
This is generally compatible and can be mixed with commonly used pesticides, fungicides and other fertilizers except those that contain Sulphur, Calcium and Lead compounds.
Avoid direct mixing into chemicals,it is always recommended to make separate water solutions and mix in sprayer water while spraying only.
Frequency of application
3 - 4 applications depending on crop growth stage and crop life.
13:0:45 is a general purpose formula with a balanced nutrient ratio for All Crops.
• Suitable for saline soil.
• Can be used with calcium enriched water,
• Dissolves quickly in water.
• Free from harmful heavy metals such as lead, arsenic etc.
The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.