Proper advice from Agri doctor on every problem of crop
100% Original Product with Free Home Delivery
Do crop planning with accurate weather information
Farming updates, schemes and plans through Krishi gyan video
60 lakh farmers trust Agrostar
Phosphorus (P2O5)52.0% min. Potash as (K2O)34.0% min.
Foliar Spray-1 kg/acre, Drip/Drenching application: 5-10 g per liter /water Or 15-25 kg/acre, Please use as per soil test report or agri expert’s recommendations.
Method of application
Spray, Fertigation & Drenching
• Improving Flower & fruit color, quality and luster, uniformity.
• Suitable for pre-bloom and post bloom applications.
• Very helpful for Early Maturity and proper ripening.
• Stabilizes the pH of nutrient solutions,
This is generally compatible and can be mixed with commonly used pesticides, fungicides and other fertilizers except those that contain Sulphur, Calcium and Lead compounds.
Avoid direct mixing into chemicals,it is always recommended to make separate water solutions and mix in sprayer water while spraying only.
Frequency of application
3 - 4 applications depending on crop growth stage and crop life.
0:52:34 is a general purpose formula with a balanced nutrient ratio for All Crops.
• Free of chlorine, sodium and impurities, make the product very safe for foliar applications or sprinkler irrigation without risk of causing phytotoxicity or burns leaves.
• 0:52:34 contains both phosphorus and potassium. Potassium has an important role in the formation and transportation of sugars, starches and acids.
• Dissolves quickly in water.
• Free from harmful heavy metals such as lead arsenic etc.
The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.