Proper advice from Agri doctor on every problem of crop
100% Original Product with Free Home Delivery
Do crop planning with accurate weather information
Farming updates, schemes and plans through Krishi gyan video
60 lakh farmers trust Agrostar
Potassium (as K2O)- 50% and Sulphate as Sulphur 17.5%
Foliar Spray-1 kg/acre, Soil application: - 5-10 g per liter /water or 15-25 kg/acre.Please use as per soil test report or agri expert’s recommendations.
Method of application
Spray, Fertigation & Drenching
• Suitable grade for applications once the crop reaches physiological maturity.
• Best grade for proper ripening of fruit.
• It reduces pH in alkaline soil.
This is generally compatible and can be mixed with commonly used pesticides, fungicides and other fertilizers except those that contain Sulphur, Calcium and Lead compounds.
Avoid direct mixing into chemicals,it is always recommended to make separate water solutions and mix in sprayer water while spraying only.
Frequency of application
3 - 4 applications depending on crop growth stage and crop life.
0:0:50 is a general purpose formula with a balanced nutrient ratio for All Crops.
• It's improving fruit size, color & test.
• It’s also low in sodium, making it ideal with saline soil or with crops which are salt-sensitive.
• Dissolves quickly in water and Free from harmful heavy metals such as lead arsenic etc.
The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.