Proper advice from Agri doctor on every problem of crop
100% Original Product with Free Home Delivery
Do crop planning with accurate weather information
Farming updates, schemes and plans through Krishi gyan video
60 lakh farmers trust Agrostar
Total Nitrogen 15.5%(Nitrate 14.5%,Ammoniacal 1.1%), Calcium(Ca)-18.5%
Foliar Spray-1 kg/acre, Soil application: - 5-10 g per liter /water or 15-25 kg/acre.Please use as per soil test report or agri expert’s recommendations.
Method of application
Spray, Fertigation & Drenching
• Calcium is one of the nutrients with low mobility in the plant and therefore it should be continuously applied throughout the entire growth period.
• Reduced flower dropping and increased flowering & fruit setting.
This is generally compatible and can be mixed with commonly used pesticides, fungicides and other fertilizers except those that contain Sulphur, Calcium and Lead compounds.
Avoid direct mixing into chemicals,it is always recommended to make separate water solutions and mix in sprayer water while spraying only.
Frequency of application
3 - 4 applications depending on crop growth stage and crop life.
This is general purpose formula with a balanced nutrient ratio for All Crops.
• It helps in cell wall formation, proper root development, and nutrient uptake.
• In crops this helps to control blossom end rot issues, which are caused by calcium deficiency.
• It can be used in any fertigation system, providing an optimal growth of vegetation.
• Adequate level of calcium in the plant tissues, to improve the final produce’s transportability, shelf life and quality.
• Improved crop productivity.
The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.