Advisory ArticleAgroStar Agronomy Centre of Excellence
This is how watermelon is grown in a scientific way
• Well drained soil is suitable for watermelon cultivation.
• Yields high in tropical climate.
• Before sowing, ploughing should be done for 2- 3 times
• Then beds are prepared 5 * 5 feet apart. Before preparing the bed, apply 100 quintals of well rotten cow dung and 20 quintals of neem cake per acre.
• Arrange drip lines on beds and use 30 microns mulching sheet for mulching purpose.
• For more information don't forget to watch the complete video!
Source: AgroStar Agronomy center of excellence
If this information is useful to you, don’t forget to like and share with your farmer friends.