Advisory ArticleAgroStar Agronomy Centre of Excellence
The following measures should be taken if the more distance between monsoon occur
1. Arrange the water for the growth of the crop. Possibly the water should be given when the wind speed is low. Give water to the crops in the morning or evening.
2. Drip irrigation or sprinkler irrigation should be used if there is water availability. Use water efficiently by the farm pond, well, bore well.
3. Considering stage of crop. Light inter culturing operation should be done in crop Management of weeds at a time.
4. Use mulching in two rows of crops.
5. Pest and disease integrated management can be done. Use of organic and bacterial fertilizers increases the capacity to hold water.
6. Spray 1 % of the bordo mixture by removing diseased branches in the fruit gardens. Use mulching in fruit garden.
7. To reduce the evaporation, you should cover 2 to 3 tons of sugarcane straw leaves in the sugarcane.
8. To reduce evaporation, spraying kaolin 7% on crop leaves according.
AgroStar Agronomy Centre of Excellence