Krishi VaartaKrishi Jaagran
Stop worrying about pension! You will get Rs. 5,000 per month.
Many citizens are concerned about their old age because they have no income at that time. Many are worried because they have no money. If they do not have money, they will have to depend on others.
But the Atal Pension Yojana is very beneficial for such people.
If you want your old age to be good, you can avail your pension by applying for a permanent pension scheme.
Under the Atal Pension Yojana, after the age of 60, you will get a pension of 1 to 5 thousand rupees per month.
If the pension holder of the scheme dies, his nominee gets a 50 per cent pension. People between 18 and 40 years of age can apply for this scheme. Meanwhile, so far 2.23 crore people have opened accounts under this scheme.
If someone joins this scheme from the age of 18, then they have to invest 42 to 210 rupees every month.
If a person avails this scheme at the age of 40, then he will have to invest Rs 291 to Rs 1454 per month.
You have to deposit money in it till the age of 60 years. After 60 years, you get a pension of Rs 1,000 to Rs 5,000.
Meanwhile, the biggest feature of the scheme is that you get tax relief of up to Rs 1.5 lakh under 80C.
How to apply for Atal Pension Scheme: -
1) To apply you need to go to https://enps.nsdl.com/eNPS/Nationalpensionystem.html.
2) There you will have to give information about the Aadhaar card. Then submit.
3) Then an OTP will come to your mobile number. The number will be verified after entering the OTP. After this inform your bank.
4) Type the account number and your address. After doing so, the account will be activated.
5) Then you have to fill the nominee and installment information. Now the application should be signed for verification.
Source: Krishi jagran,
If you feel this information is useful to you, like and share it with your friends.