International AgricultureNoal Farm
Silkworm rearing to silk processing:
1. Silkworm life cycle starts with eggs, when eggs hatch worms are fed with mulberry leaves.
2. 25- 30 degrees centigrade temperature is ideal for growth and development of silkworms.
3. When worms are large enough they are kept in frames to allow them to prepare cocoons.
4. When cocoons are completely formed, they are sent for extraction of silk.
5. Extraction of silk is done manually or in automated way.
Source: Noal farm
If you find this information useful, click on the yellow thumbs up sign under the photo and also share this with your farmer friends using the options given below.