Smart FarmingMao Marketing
Safe use of pesticides:_x000D_
• It is important to take precautions before, during and after spraying of pesticides.
• Pesticide labels: Always read the label before using the pesticides.
• Health risk:
If a pesticide is swallowed do not induce vomiting and do not allow the person to drink liquids.
If the pesticide comes into contact with eyes and skin, rinse the area with water for about 15-20 minutes.
If the person inhales the pesticide move him to the fresh air or provide artificial respiration.
• Protective clothing: Always be fully covered while spraying pesticides. These clothes should be washed separately from normal clothing.
• Test the spray equipment before spraying. Make sure that they are working properly.
• Disposal of pesticide containers:
Rinse the pesticide containers thoroughly.
Remove the cap and label from the containers.
Return the containers for recycling purposes.
• Always keep the records of pesticide use.
Source: Mao Marketing
If you feel that this video is useful, like it and share it with your friends.