Provide Balanced Diet for Dairy Animals
Cattle require different types of food items for to proper growth and milk production. Depending on their age, the amount of milk production, the diet should be balanced at the minimum cost, the cattle should be provided with an adequate proportion of fodder.
• The cost of milk production per litre is reduced due to the proper use of available fodder.
• The production of milk and its fat, S.N.F., increases.
• The growth of the body of the animal and the overall health remains good.
• It improves breeding efficiency in cows and buffalos.
• Calving can be achieved in cow or buffalo every year by reducing the gap between calving and calf.
• Helps the calf to attain calving age at an appropriate time.
Context – Agrowon
If you find this information useful, click on the yellow thumbs up sign under the photo and also share this with your farmer friends using the options given below.