Proper onion storage is important
· There are certain problems which arise during conventional storage of onion viz. loss in weight, sprouting and rotting of bulb. To overcome these losses, onions must be stored in a scientific method.
· Vitthal ji has made onion storage shed for onions.
· He has been using the shed for storage for the last 10 years.
· As we all know, onion is perishable so needs to be stored properly.
· For this, if the onion is stored in a shed, the space should be airy. More production can be stored in one place.
· T25+T14 Onions can be stored in these shades for at least 6 Months.
· We can sell this commodity as per the market rate as and when required.
· Let us learn this technique of proper storage even in the rainy season through this video.
source: - Natyata Studios
If you find this information useful, like it and share it with your other farmer friends.