Advisory ArticleAgroStar Agronomy Centre of Excellence
More profits can be achieved from pomegranate cultivation!
• Demand for pomegranate in the National and international market is high. Farmers can earn more profit by cultivating it.
• The best time to transplant pomegranate is February-March and July-August.
• Pits are prepared one month in advance for transplanting pomegranate plants.
• April to May is the appropriate time to prepare pits.
• The size of the pit should be 75 * 75 * 75 cm length * width * depth.
• Leave the pit open for one to one and a half months after it is ready, due to which fungi and pests present in the soil will get destroyed.
• In the first week of June, fill the pits with soil before filling it treat the soil. Dissolve Carbendazim 1 gram in 1 liter of water and fill the pit with 4 to 5 liters per pit.
• Trichoderma 25 grams, PSB culture 25 grams, Azatobacter 25 grams and 15 grams of Pseudomonas mixed with manure and soil and fill the pits.
• Gap between two pomegranate plants should be 3 meters and 4 meters from row to row.
• We should select varieties according to market demand such as saffron. Whose market demand is high.
• Drip irrigation is suitable for pomegranate cultivation. Fertilizers can be given easily through drip.
• Can start mixed crop in the beginning.
• Make proper management of diseases and pests.
• 300 plants can be planted for one acre, yielding 25 kg per plant.
Source: - AgroStar Agronomy Center of Excellence
If you find the information given in the video useful, then like it and share it with all your farmer friends.