Organic FarmingDD Kisan
Method of Crop Residue Management
• Usually, the farmers use crop residue for domestic purpose or it is destroyed by burning.
• The crop residue can be used for vermicompost.
• Crop residues contain biodegradable material and helps to increase soil fertility.
• The crop residue is first cut into small pieces, which leads to its correct dissolution. It is used in the pit method.
• Choose the right place for the pit method. All types of layers are made in the pit._x000D_
• First of all make a crop residue layer and apply cow dung to it._x000D_
• Give water at intervals of 15 - 20 days, and then earthworms should be placed after 20-25 days._x000D_
• Pit should contain 60% -70% sufficient moisture. Earthworm manure is ready after 2 months._x000D_
Source: DD Kisan_x000D_
To know more, watch this video, and don't forget to Like and Share!_x000D_