Management of banana crop
• In banana crop, it is necessary to manage the crop properly to ensure uniformity of bunches / fruits.
• When planting banana plants, apply fertilizer per plant. For example, FYM 25 kg, potash @ 100 gm, urea @ 200 gm should be given.
• Proper water management should be done considering the water requirement of the crop in summer.
• Weed control should be done by intercropping.
• Drip irrigation not only saves wastes water but also controls weeds.
• If the temperature is high and you are irrigating the crop, there should be an interval of 5 to 6 days between the two Irrigation.
• If some new munwa has sprouted on the main tree, keep only one sucker in it and remove the rest so that the growth of the banana bunch is good.
Source: - Annadata
If you find the information given in the video useful, then like it and share it with all your farmer friends.