Advisory ArticleBihar agriculture university Sabour
Let us know how to set up new orchards!
• Select land with a proper drainage system.
• Establish orchards close to the market and in a place where transportation facilities are available.
• Practise deep ploughings, followed by ploughing 3-4 times with cultivator.
• Select high yielding varieties.
• According to your field structure, plant your trees by providing adequate spacing.
• You can also go for intercropping of other crops for 5 years after planting the trees.
• Watch this video carefully to know more about this.
Source: - Bihar Agricultural University Sabour
If you find this information useful, like it and share it with your friends!