Learn how to register in 'e-nam' to sell produce
New Delhi: Farmers registered under the online market 'e-nam' launched by the Modi government will no longer have to depend on middlemen and jobbers to sell produce. So far, 585 mandis of the country have been added under E-Nam. The 'Small Farmers Agri Business Association' (SFAC), working under the Union Ministry of Agriculture, is the largest organization implementing the initiative.
Register on e-name like this
1. First of all, you have to go to the online website of e-nam - www.enam.gov.in.
2. This website is available in 9 languages including 7 regional languages besides English and Hindi.
3. Here you select your language for registration and click on the registration on the right side of the website. A new webpage will open as soon as you click.
4. Choose the registration type on the webpage and register by filling all the required information like name, address, valid email id and account number etc. here.
5. After filling all the necessary information, click on submit button, a temporary login ID will be sent to your registered email.
6. Now the farmer has to login on the e-name website and provide his KYC details and documents. You can start your business as soon as APMC approves your KYC.
7. For more information, you can get information by going to https://enam.gov.in/web/resources/registration-guideline and choosing your language.
Source - News 18, www.enam.gov.in website, 5 October
If you find this information useful, click on the yellow thumbs up sign under the photo and also share this with your farmer friends using the options given below.