Krishi VaartaKrishi Jaagran
Kisan Credit Card Loan Latest Update: Know Other Benefits of KCC!
Under the Kisan Credit Card, farmers will now get a loan of up to 3 lakh rupees from their mobile through SBI YONO (YONO) app, says recent reports. Farmers can avail loan upto Rs. 3 Lakh under the Kisan Credit Card Yojana of the central government. Farmers can avail these benefits by issuing Kisan Credit Cards from their nearest bank branch.
But still there are many farmers who haven't applied forKisan Credit Card (KCC) or left out from this scheme due to different reasons.
Today, we will tell you how every farmer can get their Kisan Credit Card and how they can avail other benefits as well.
Kisan Credit Card Yojana is a central government scheme and is operated through various banks in India. The Kisan Credit Card (KCC) scheme was launched in the year 1998. The purpose of the Kisan Credit Card is to save the farmer from the clutches of the moneylenders. But in the initial hours of this scheme (Kisan Credit Card Scheme), farmers did not give much importance to this Kisan Credit Card. But launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2019! After Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana, farmers showed interest in this Kisan Credit Card Scheme. Because the central government had made the Kisan Credit Card mandatory to avail Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana.
Now farmers can get a maximum of Rs. 3 lakhs in low interest under this Kisan Credit Card (KCC). This loan can save farmers from the clutches of money landers.
Other Benefits of Kisan Credit Card
1. The main purpose of the Kisan Credit Card (KCC) is to save the farmer from the clutches of moneylenders and give them financial help during emergencies.
2. Farmers who have made their Kisan Credit Card from the State Bank of India ,they can avail a loan of up to 3 lakh rupees through the Bank's SBI YONO app!
3. Farmers are given loans up to Rs 1.5 lakh without any guarantee.
4. Farmers can also buy farm equipment such as tractors etc. with Kisan Credit Card.
5. Farmers can get loans up to 3 lakh rupees at a low interest rate on their Kisan Credit Card (KCC). If the farmer has deposited his Kisan Credit Card in the bank, they can take a loan up to 3 lakh rupees using SBI Yono (YONO) app.
How to get a Kisan Credit Card?
Those who have not yet made their Kisan Credit Card, they should get their Kisan Card as soon as possible. For this you can find your nearest SBI Bank branch. You have to apply for PM Kisan Credit Card Yojana first. Then the Kisan Credit Card Scheme will be created in sbi bank in next seven days. And then you are eligible to take a loan with the Yono app.
Source: Krishi jagran, 15 October 2020,
If you feel this information is useful to you, like and share it with your friends.