Krishi VaartaKrishi Jaagran
Kisan Credit Card: Farmers can Get Rs 1.6 Lakh Loans under KCC Scheme by These Various Placese
Kisan Credit Card (KCC) is a very useful scheme for farmers. The aim of KCC is to make loans available to farmers at low interest. Under Kisan Credit Card scheme, farmers can get agricultural loans at a much cheaper rate. Recently, the Central Government has linked the Kisan Credit Card Scheme with the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme. The government aims to provide Kisan Credit Card facility to 2.5 crore farmers of the country. With this, farmers could get cheaper agricultural loans and the problem of middlemen could also be eliminated.
Where to apply for Kisan Credit Card?
If a farmer wants to get KCC made, he can contact his regional rural bank, co-operative bank, National Payments Corporation of India.
At the same time, Kisan Credit Cards can be made from the State Bank of India (SBI), Bank construction of KCC of India & Industrial Development Bank of India.
Thirdly, KCC can easily be made from the official website.
How KCC can be applied from PM Kisan official website?
1. Kisan Credit Card Scheme Official Website
2. Farmers must know that the Kisan Kisan Credit Card Scheme can be made from this official website.
3. Please note that in the website, on the right side of the Former tab, there is an option of Download Kisan Credit Form (Download KKC Form).
4. Farmers can get a print out of this form, & fill it.
5. After filling the KCC form, you can go to the nearest commercial bank and submit it.
6. The validity of this card has been determined by the government for 5 years.
It is seen that farmers do not want to take loans due to the complicated process of banks. Due to this, they take loans from the zamindars or the people around them. If the crop is destroyed due to any reason, the farmers are unable to repay the loan. Due to this many farmers have to take steps like suicide. Keeping in mind this problem of farmers, an important step was taken by the government. This important step was to implement the Kisan Credit Card Scheme (KCC Scheme). Under this, farmers get loans up to Rs 1.6 lakh without guarantee.
Source – Krushi jagran 4 June 2020,
If you find this information useful, like it and share it with other farmer friends.