Increase fertility of soil
• Do land preparation and inter-cultural practices properly.
• Crop rotation with di-cotyledons.
• Use of bulky manure (FYM compost, vermicompost, goat manure) at least 5 tons per hectare
• Use of green manures.
• Use of by-products from allied agriculture like poultry manure, dry leaves as manure.
• Use of biological / bio-fertilizers in maximum quantity.
• Balanced use of chemical fertilizers and micro-nutrients.
• Use of soil improvers to improve saline, waterlogged, alkaline soils.
• Conserve water and soil in the farms.
Reference – Agrowon
If you find this information useful, click on the yellow thumbs up sign under the photo and also share this with your farmer friends using the options given below.