International AgricultureSioux Honey Association Co-op
Honey Extraction from Artificial Hives
1. Beekeepers start collecting honey from hives in July.
2. Smokers are used to drive bees in the bottom section of hives.
3. Then the boxes are transported to honey extraction centres.
4. Boxes are stored in hot room to decrease the viscosity of the honey.
5. Frames are removed from the box and sent for honey extraction.
Source: Sioux Honey Association Co-op
To know in detail, watch full video and don't forget to Like and Share!