Advisory ArticleAgroStar Agronomy Centre of Excellence
High Profit from Aloe Vera!
• Aloe Vera is used to make beauty cosmetics and a healthy enhancer.
• Can be cultivated in all types of soil; with good drainage soil it offers highest yield.
• Transplanting is done in February-March and June-July.
• Sowing should be done at a distance of 50 × 50 cm from row-to-row and plant-to-plant.
• Watch full video for more information.
Source: Agro Star Agronomy Excellence Centre
For more information on cultivation method, do watch this video and Like and Share it with your farmer friends.