Advisory ArticleAgroStar Agronomy Centre of Excellence
Guava is a high-income horticultural variety
• Adequate drainage and rich loam soil are ideal for agriculture.
• Plants will be cultivated at a height of 6 * 3 cm by 3 * 3 cm for the idea of a high altitude greenhouse. It could offer more plant numbers per hectare.
• Build pits 75 * 75 * 75 cm in length, width, depth, particularly in April. Then keep the pit open for 2 months so that the intense sunshine kills the mildew, insects found in the soil.
• In June, 25 kg of healthy rotten cow dung, 1 kg of single super manure, 500 g of potash, 1 kg of neem cake, 25 g of Trichoderma, 25 g of Azotobacter, 25 g of phosphorous dissolved bacteria, etc. should be packed.
• Correct planting date is 15 July to 15 August.
• Enhanced variety of guava-it is advisable to add white pulp, Allahabad Safeda, Lucknow 49 and fine red pulp.
Source: AgroStar Agronomy Excellence Centre
For more information on guava cultivation, watch this video; don’t forget to Like and Share it with your farmer friends.