Advisory ArticleAgroStar Agronomy Centre of Excellence
Get rid of congress grass!
· Congress grass that grows on field bunds will not only harm humans, but also other crops.
· It is the most destructive weed among the weeds as it causes serious problems.
· Due to this, the yield of crops decreases by 30-40 percent, hence its control is very important.
· This weed contains toxins called sesquiterpene lactones, which adversely affects the germination and growth of crops.
· Congress grass is a serious problem for humans, animals and crops as well.
· Due to exposure to this weed, deadly diseases like eczema, allergy, fever, asthma and nasal diseases occur. Many diseases occur in animals by eating it.
· Watch this video carefully to control this.
Source: AgroStar Agronomy Centre of Excellence
If you found this information useful, like it and share it with your farmer friends.