Agri JugaadHistory tv 18
• Rest of the world is trying to develop a driverless car, but remote-powered tractors are farming in India.
• Such inventions were made by Yogesh from Baran district of Rajasthan.
• Upon completing his 12th standard Yogesh designed this tractor.
• Yogesh ji's father borrowed money from his friends and relatives, with this money Yogesh made a tractor remote control system.
• He finally succeeded after working day and night for around 6 months.
• In the remote, there is a steering and clutch through which the tractor can be operated through the transmitter.
• The remote works by connecting to the transmitter of the tractor.
• Using this remote, the tractor can be operated over a distance of 1.5 km.
Source: History tv 18
If you find this agricultural jugaad useful, then like it and if you use such agricultural jugaad in your area, then share it on the AgroStar app for sure.