Animal HusbandryAgroStar Animal Husbandry Expert
Do Azolla Cultivation like this!
• Azolla is one of the best food for animals
• It is a fast growing herb.
• It is inexpensive, easy to digest and nutritious. It contains essential proteins in addition to calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
• Milch cattle can be fed 1.5 to 2 kg per day along with daily feed.
• Azolla helps to make milk rich, strong and of good quality.
• This video demonstrates the Azolla preparation process.
Source: Indian Agriculture Professionals
If you find this information useful, like it and share it with your farmer friends.