International AgricultureNoal Farm
Cultivation of Passion Fruit
• Passion fruit is a climbing plant, so it is placed at the middle of concrete columns with a net above it.
• When the tree grows large enough, the net is eliminated to allow for adequate growth.
• The plant bloom within a month.
• Harvesting is performed when the fruit turns purple.
• Passion fruit is rich in vitamin C, beta-cryptoxanthin and alpha-carotene, which enhances immunity.
Source: Noal Farm
If you find this information useful, click on the yellow thumbs up sign under the photo and also share this with your farmer friends using the options given below.