Advisory ArticleAnnadata Program
Care to be taken while spraying pesticides
• Spray pesticides at recommended dose and dilution.
• The pesticides should be purchased only on the advice of the agricultural authorities.
• Pesticides should be bought only after seeing the expiry date.
• Buy pesticides as per required quantity.
• Keep pesticides away from the reach of children and livestock.
• Do not spray the pesticides against the wind direction.
• Wear hand gloves, a face mask and cover your head with a cap while spraying pesticides.
• Do not eat, drink, smoke or chew while preparing pesticide solution.
• After spraying the pesticide, take a bath and wash the clothes with soap.
If you find this information useful, like and share it with your friends.