International AgricultureNoal Farm
Capsicum Cultivation through Hydroponic Technology
• Capsicum plants are planted in blocks in a greenhouse.
• Nutrition is computer-adjusted and is provided daily.
• Staking of the plants is done using rope.
• These are harvested after 3 months of planting.
• Harvesting is done by robots or manually.
Source: Noal Farm
If you find this information useful, click on the yellow thumbs up sign under the photo and also share this with your farmer friends using the options given below.