Organic FarmingVasudha Organic
Best Organic Pest Controller
It also controls the disease along with the biological regulation of the pest.
Method of preparation:
• Make paste with 250 grams of hot green chili, 250 grams of garlic, 250 grams of onion, 250 grams of ginger, etc.
• Place the prepared paste in 8 litres of warm water and hold it for 6 hours.
• Clean the formulated mixture with a cotton filter.
• Spray 500 ml of the solution in a 16 litres tank.
• This spraying was found to be very successful for small to medium sized caterpillars, thrips, red spiders present in the field.
Source: Vasudha Organic
If you find this important video useful, then Like and Share it with your farmer friends.