Benefits of organic carbon
• It helps to improves the physical properties of the soil._x000D_
• As soil particle size decreases, soil particle number increase and soil aeration will improve._x000D_
• Chemical Nitrogen content in the soil decreases._x000D_
• It Increases water holding capacity in light soils. In black soil, improves drainage system.
• Helps to Maintain neutral soil pH(6.5-7.5).
• Increasing the efficiency of bacteria in soil thus increasing the availability of nutrients.
• It increases the availability of phosphorus.
• Reduces soil erosion and improves soil structure.
If you find this information useful, click on the yellow thumbs up sign under the photo and also share this with your farmer friends using the options given below.