International AgricultureNoal Farm
Asian Pumpkins Transplanting and Harvesting Method
• Seeds are grown in honeybee comb paper in a tray.
• This is easy to transplant in the main field.
• Seeds are moistened before sowing to help faster germination.
• Seeds are sown in each hole and fill up nutrient rich soil.
• Time between seed to seedling is about 2 weeks.
• Irrigate the trays 1 week before transplanting in the main field.
• The soil in the field is also improved and covered with plastic.
• They have a moistening effect.
• At the time of pumpkin development, regularly taken care of watering.
Source: Noal Farm
If you find this information useful, click on the yellow thumbs up sign under the photo and also share this with your farmer friends using the options given below.