Advisory ArticleTrikev 100
Zeba - boon for crops
• It is a starch based water absorbent.
• Absorbs 400 times more water than its weight
• Holds water and nutrients around the roots.
• Provides water and nutrients at the right time to the plant
• If there is more or less water in the soil, it retains the vapor in the soil.
• Maintains water condition in roots area.
• Reduces water stress in plants.
• Increases yield as it helps in crop growth.
• Helps during the development of crops, hence the increase in production.
• It decomposes easily in soil, and is safe for microorganisms present in soil.
Source: - Trikev 100
If you find this information useful, like it, and share it with your other farmer friends.