AgroStar Krishi Gyaan
11 Dec 19, 10:00 AM
International AgricultureCalifornia Walnuts
Walnut Harvesting and Processing
• California walnuts are harvested from late August to November.
• Mechanical shakers are used to harvest the produce.
• The walnuts are swept into rows to allow mechanical harvesters to pick them up.
• Walnuts are processed in shell and shelled nuts.
• Before shipping the products to consumers, quality checks are conducted in compliance with USDA standards
Source: California Walnuts
If you find this information useful, click on the yellow thumbs up sign under the photo and also share this with your farmer friends using the options given below.