Advisory ArticleKrushak Jagat
Tractor Maintenance Periodically
Tractors are made up of several types of small appliances, which have a great impact on its performance in case of inappropriate maintenance, such as its efficiency reduces, the need for more fuel, oil leakage and so on. Therefore, maintenance of tractor is very important from time to time, some of these tips are as follows.
Every day (after 8-10 hours of work)
• Check the oil level in the engine. Check the oil level 15 minutes after the engine cools down. If a shortage is noticed, the level should be refilled with the correct grade of engine oil.
• Check the radiator water and refill it.
• Clean the air cleaner and check the oil level. If it is low, fill it to the required level. If the existing oil has become dirty, fill clean oil.
Weekly (50-60 hours after work)
• Repeat daily maintenance measures.
• Check the air pressure in the tires. If the pressure is low, fill the required air.
• Take out the water stored in the oil filter by a hose plug.
• Check the water level of the battery.
• Check the oil level in the gearbox.
• Apply grease to the clutch shaft and bearings, brake control, fan vent, front-wheel hub, tie rod and radius cross, etc.
After two months (500 hours work)
• Replace the other element of the diesel filter.
• Check the injector and diesel pump by an authorized dealer or an experienced mechanic.
• Contact your authorized dealer or an experienced mechanic to inspect the valve.
• Inspect the dynamo and self-starter.
• Open the oil tank and clean it.
If you find this information useful, then like and Share it with all your farmers friends.