AgroStar Krishi Gyaan
12 Jan 20, 03:00 PM
Success StoryHello Kisan
This is the success story of Viborji, a 23-year-old youngster
• Viborji is a native of Jaipur and is a dairy farmer.
• Doctor recommended A2 milk and ghee from the cow of the native breed and explained the benefits.
• This youngster visited Gujarat for a year and gathered information about the Gir cow breed.
• He has got 80 Gir cows.
• He delivers milk to the house and prepares ghee with the excess milk. Ghee costs Rs 2,500 per kg, while milk is sold at Rs 91 per litre.
• Ready milk and ghee are packed in the bottle and delivered to the customer.
• Young cows are fed seasonal green fodder and dry fodder.
Reference: Hello Kisan
If yes, then watch this video to get more benefits and share the information your friends.