Monsoon SamacharAgriculture Weather Expert - Shri. Ramchandra Sable
The return of monsoon will continue
The air pressure in Maharashtra will be 1 hectopascal, while in northeast India it will be 1 hectopascal. Due to this, winds are flowing from the northeast, with large clouds coming in the eastern part of Maharashtra and western Maharashtra. Due to this, rainfall is occurring in some areas every day. The weather conditions will remain the same on October 7. On October 7, the air pressure in northeast India is increasing to 1 hectopascal, resulting in strong rains in Maharashtra between October 7 and October 29. After October 9, the monsoon will exit the northern part of the state.
1. Water should be inspected.
2. The soil health requirements should be checked.
3. As soon as the rains recede, harvest the Kharif crops.
4. Sowing, cultivation and seedlings of Rabi season crops.
5. Pruning of grapes should be done from 1st to 5th October.
6. Animals, poultry should be vaccinated at the right time.
Source- Senior Agricultural Climate Expert Ramchandra Sable
If you find this information useful, click on the yellow thumbs up sign under the photo and also share this with your farmer friends using the options given below.