AgroStar Krishi Gyaan
02 Feb 20, 06:30 PM
Silage Preparation Method
• New variety of fodder and good quality seeds should be planted.
• Climate, multi-year and more harvestable varieties should be selected.
• Dry and green fodder should be mixed and fed to the cattle.
• Green fodder can be made by using silage when needed.
• Green feed is pressed into a tank made of cement.
• Tank should be covered with the plastic and soil should be added over it.
• The cattle can be given 15 to 20 kg per of silage per day.
To know more, watch full video and don’t forget to Like and Share