AgroStar Krishi Gyaan
15 Mar 20, 06:30 PM
Animal HusbandryAgroStar Animal Husbandry Expert
Scientific Treatment of Cattle in summer
• Change in temperature has its effect on the animal, as a result, they feel uncomfortable.
• Chewing speed of the animal decreases, which reduces their food intake.
• Prolonged summer days and direct sun exposure can cause heatstroke or sunstroke. This can also lead to their death.
• Behavioral changes are noticed due to heat, the diagnosis should be done at the earliest.
Changes are as follows:
• High breathing rate: The respiratory rate of the animal increases by 15 to 20 times. Which can be identified by the movement of the skin on the left side of the body. The situation becomes terrible on the condition of the breathless. In addition, body temperature increases.
• Keep the mouth open and breathe: This is a sign of tension in the last position, in which the animal stands out by extending the tongue outward from the mouth and widening its legs.
• We will know more about the article on March 22.
Source: AgroStar Animal Husbandry Expert
If you find this information useful, Like and Share it with your farmer friends.