AgroStar Krishi Gyaan
18 Mar 20, 10:00 AM
International AgricultureNoal Farm
Pomegranate Farming and Packaging for Export
1. Pomegranate is Mediterranean native fruit tree.
2. In India it is grown in all three seasons, i.e. Ambe bahar and Mrig bahar, Hast bahar.
3.It is equipped with plenty of medicinal properties, for instance, it can cure heart blockage disease effectively.
4. For cultivation of pomegranate, soil pH should range between 6.5-7.5.
5. Drip irrigation is mandatory.
6.Fruits are ready to harvest in 120-130 days after fruit setting.
7. To learn about packaging and grading of the fruits, watch the video till end.
Source: Noal Farm
If you find this video is useful, Like and Share it with all your farmer friends.