Growing crop under controlled environment such as temperature humidity and fertilizer with the help of automated system is called polyhouse cultivation. Polyhouse is beneficial to farmers, especially those who prefer organic farming.
Read below to know these benefits:
• Plants are grown under controlled temperature so there is less chance of crop loss or damage.
• Crops can be grown throughout the year without having to wait for any particular season.
• There is a very less pests and disease inciedence observed in a polyhouse.
• External climate will have no impact on crop growth.
• Product quality is better in polyhouse.
• Good drainage and aeration should be done.
• Propagation of ornamental crops can also be done effortlessly in a polyhouse.
• Polyhouse provides your plants with the right environmental facilities in any season.
• It also increases yield by about 5 to 10 times.
• Less cropping period.
• Application of the fertilizer is easier and is controlled automatically by drip irrigation.
If you find this information useful, click on the yellow thumbs up sign under the photo and also share this with your farmer friends using the options given below.