AgroStar Krishi Gyaan
09 Mar 19, 07:00 PM
Organic FarmingAgriculture for Everybody
Part-II Improve Plant Health with Organic Manure
Method of Storage
• The manure should be kept in an air tight bucket and placed in a shaded and cool place.
• The manure can be stored for up to 6 months
• Spray System - The manure can be applied as a foliar spray.
• Flow System - The solution of manure can be mixed with irrigation water, either through drip irrigation or flow irrigation.
• Dilute 15 ml of Egg Lime Formulation to be diluted with 1 litre of water before applying.
• The Egg Lime Formulation can also be used along with Panchakavya or Vermiwash.
Use of Manure:
• Generally, it is accepted that every 15 days the manure can be applied.
• The manure should be sprayed only in the early morning or late evenings.
• It can also be mixed with Panchagavya and Vermiwash for better results.
Reference: Agriculture for Everybody
If you find this information useful, click on the yellow thumbs up sign under the photo and also share this with your farmer friends using the options given below.