AgroStar Krishi Gyaan
16 Mar 20, 10:00 AM
Advisory ArticleAgroStar Agronomy Centre of Excellence
Orange Cultivation through Modern Method
• Orange horticulture is an income-generating crop for farmers.
• Proper drainage soil is suitable for orange cultivation.
• In summer, dig the pit 75 * 75 * 75 in length, width, depth size for orange cultivation.
• Leave the pit open for 2 months. After that, fill 25 kg of good rotten cow dung in each pit, single super manure 1 kg, 500 g potash, 2 kg of neem, 2 kg of Trichoderma.
the pit should be 15 cm from the ground and filled with height.
• In the month of July-August, cultivate orange with its improved variety - Nagpuri.
Source: AgroStar Agronomy Centre of Excellence
For more information on orange cultivation, watch this video; Like and Share it with your farmer friends.