Animal HusbandryAgroStar Animal Husbandry Expert
Important Information on Hemorrhoids Disease in Domestic Animals
Animals also suffer from numerous human-like skin diseases. One of these conditions is known as hemorrhoid disease. Hemorrhoids are caused by a vector virus called "Papilloma." Such viruses survive for months in infected cells in the body of the animal and the surrounding environment.
· Virus spreads through the animal, skin lesions, scars, or contact with the infected animal
· Spread by ropes used to tie the animal.
· Disease is mainly found in cows and sometimes in sheep and goats.
· Often found on the udder of milch animals.
· Hemorrhoids can range in size from small to very large gall.
· If Hemorrhoids infection on the udder, milking or extraction is difficult of milk, sometimes it infects on the vagina of animals.
· Hemorrhoids infection, it causes problems at the time of artificial insemination in the cows and buffaloes.
· Due to this disease, the beauty of the animal and the market value of the animal also decrease. It is a very deadly contagious disease.
· It can spread to human beings too, so it is important to be careful.
Source: AgroStar - Animal Husbandry expert
If you find this information useful, then like and Share with your farmer friends.